Contact Status Terminology
Contact Status Field
- Unqualified - A contact that has not been contacted to determine if they are worth pursuing. These contacts are considered "In Queue" for future qualification.
- Shipper / Consignee - A contact that is a non-paying party of a transaction (either the shipper or consignee). Often these contacts are imported in bulk from your company's database. These contacts are considered "In Queue" for future qualification.
- Qualified - These contacts are confirmed leads.
- Nurture - These contacts are qualified leads that have drip campaigns running. These contacts are not customers.
- New Customer - These contacts have become customers within the past 6 months.
- Customers - These contacts have been customers longer than 6 months.
- Stalled Customer - These contacts are customers that have been inactive for a term of 6 to 12 months.
- Lost Customer - These contacts are customers that have been inactive longer than 12 months.
- Dead - These contacts do not qualify; or they have unacceptable credit; or they are protected customers of a trusted vendor or partner. Dead contacts are never removed from the system to ensure future sales reps do not waste effort attempting to qualify them.
- Vendor - These are contacts that the corporation does business with. Often a corporation will develop a drip campaign specifically for vendors to show appreciation.
- Partner - These are contacts that the corporation works closely with. Often a corporation will develop a drip campaign specifically for partners to show appreciation.